Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogging in my dream

I'm in the midst of mist
Everything is so vague around me
i can see nothing buy a square dining table in front of me
covered with a white table cloth

A waiter appeared on my right side
I'm convinced that he's a waiter because he's in a gentlemen suit

Up on the table he served me desserts
it was a plate filled up with lobster meat
mixed up with ice cream to shape a lobster appearance
coated with strawberry syrup (which represents the shell of lobster)

And i was beginning to take out my camera
for a new post for food

then suddenly.. POP..
I'm awake..
i just realize that it was a dream..

* * *

I've been blogging these few days
and i am kinda addicted to it now
till i even wanted to make a post in my dream
HAHA..

* * *

it's still dark outside the window
and the core of solar system still hasn't share it's warmth
and i went back to sleep
nite nite


0 comments: